Best Sites
Hello thank you for visiting Best sites if you are coming from Best sites voting Then you know whats going on Razz otherwise... this is only the support forum you do not register your site or vote here you can do all of that Here I hope you get lots of members

~wethegreenpeople

Note: If you join here you are not auto registered Here

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Best Sites
Hello thank you for visiting Best sites if you are coming from Best sites voting Then you know whats going on Razz otherwise... this is only the support forum you do not register your site or vote here you can do all of that Here I hope you get lots of members

~wethegreenpeople

Note: If you join here you are not auto registered Here
Best Sites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you can have as a V.I.P member & how you can become one.

Go down

What you can have as a V.I.P member & how you can become one. Empty What you can have as a V.I.P member & how you can become one.

Post by wethegreenpeople Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:26 pm

To become a VIP you must have:

- Posted 500 messages

or

- Make a donation HERE. Donations will go to the up keep of the site and also will help in moving this site to a .com! please contact me once you donate. And also if you donate you can hire one of our graphics team to Make you a banner, avatar, Affiliate button and you can also hire some one to help you out with your site

or

PM wethegreenpeople and we can work something out.

or

Get 1000 points in the forum

What are benefits of being a VIP?

- you get a special color
- You can have our team of, Graphic Desingers, Mod wana be's and also Site helpers come and help you Very Happy
- You will have access to secret forums such as VIP Lounge!
- MORE THINGS COMING SOON Very Happy[b]

wethegreenpeople
Admin

https://best-sites.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum